MyInnerGo Sport genetic test covers the following topics:
1. SPORT PERFORMANCE
- Anaerobic treshold
- VO2 max
- Hypertrophy response
- Basal energy expenditure
- Injury risk
- Lean body mass
- The effect of exercise on body weight
- Warrior vs worrier
- Vitamin B12
- Bone Mineral Density and Ca Intake
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B9 – Folate
- Vitamin B6
3. WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Exercises Effect on Weight
4. METABOLISM AND MACRONUTRIENTS
- Basal Energy Expenditure
Benefits of MyInnerGo sport genetic test:
- Maximize your performance
- Improve your training plan
- Achieve your goals in the most efficient and scientific way
- Choose a sport that better suits your natural abilities
- Once in a lifetime test
Comprehensive lifestyle recommendations are given to you using the data arising from your genetic profile and questionnaire. The aim of the recommendations is to give you an action plan and tips to reach your goal and stay healthy. Personal well-being means making right choices and myInnerGo makes it easier!
- What kind of trainings better fit your genes?
- Is there an elite athlete in you?
- How can you avoid injury?
- How can you improve your training intensity?
- How can you change your body?
- How can you use the warrior/worrier in you?
- How hard should you train and for how long?
Stephen Finlayson –
The information I got from the myInnerGo gene test has really opened my eyes to what I can potentially achieve! This for me is critical knowledge, knowing what your body doesn’t like, what it doesn’t need but also what it does need and uses best, it is like having the winning lotto ticket.